Pages

Costs $5 to enter the competition.

1 boy and 1 girl winner will split the money.

The winner will be based 100% on your before and after picture judged by an outside party.

As part of the competition, you will need to have a goal that you are working for- lose weight, lose size in your waist, gain muscle.

You need to submit a weekly update on your progress. i.e. I lost 3 lbs this week!

AHEM: Sarah wishes the pictoral evidence shown below were a part of her every day life.

Even as I sit here typing this, she's just laughing. No denial whatsoever. Guys...I think you can be proud.

And a little embarrassed. Oiled?! DERRICK.

A special shout-out to Cary, though: actually, there are no words. Some things...well, nevermind.

Fantastic. Thank you, thank you very much. Our lives will never be the same. Truly.

Sincerely,

DeeAura (who speaks for the rest of the female population in this room...consisting of a number that shall remain unspecified.)

Photobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

One month in

We're one month into the competition and I'm glad that we're doing this. I've been a gym-goer for the past few years but been very inconsistent. After a few weeks I'd usually make excuses not to go regularly and never really saw any big gains. I haven't done any measurements, but I think I'm at least a little bit more defined than I was a month ago. I started running a mile everyday after lifting and I think that's the big difference maker because it's burned some fat off my stomach and my 'A'. At the end of 3 months I want to get rid of all my belly fat and get hired on as a shirtless fireman. I've got a lot of work to do before I can join the guys across the hall. Mitchell has been very supportive through it all, leaving handwritten notes of admiration and respect on my pillow and winking at me during the day. I wish I could say the same for Braden. He spends most of his time tearing down others and ultimately making the world a worse place to live in. I would like to see others' pictures to see how everyone is doing. I think it would motivate me a lot. Keep up the good work everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Looking good... but not like I'm hitting on you, that would be weird since I'm married and I like you and aubrey together... I was thinking more in the way Mitchell encourages you with notes on your pillow... at least if that's a non hitting on you sort of way... but come to think of it I'm not really sure it is... nevermind disregard this.

    ReplyDelete