Pages

Costs $5 to enter the competition.

1 boy and 1 girl winner will split the money.

The winner will be based 100% on your before and after picture judged by an outside party.

As part of the competition, you will need to have a goal that you are working for- lose weight, lose size in your waist, gain muscle.

You need to submit a weekly update on your progress. i.e. I lost 3 lbs this week!

AHEM: Sarah wishes the pictoral evidence shown below were a part of her every day life.

Even as I sit here typing this, she's just laughing. No denial whatsoever. Guys...I think you can be proud.

And a little embarrassed. Oiled?! DERRICK.

A special shout-out to Cary, though: actually, there are no words. Some things...well, nevermind.

Fantastic. Thank you, thank you very much. Our lives will never be the same. Truly.

Sincerely,

DeeAura (who speaks for the rest of the female population in this room...consisting of a number that shall remain unspecified.)

Photobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Exercising my mind and losing my body


Yep, that's what I've been doing the last few days, exercising my mind in preparation for one of the most demanding tests I've ever had to take in all my years of school. Unfortunately, I've not only put off exercise, but I've neglected proper eating and sleep habits, and even eliminated hygiene as an important priority. I've quickly gained 65 lbs, aged about 10 to 15 years, and developed an unsightly rash that now covers 90% of my body. It's amazing how quickly things can take a turn for the worse. LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL. DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION? If you're not careful, you can quickly turn into a human slug that doesn't bathe, substitutes water for soda and energy drinks, plays video games until the sun rises, and drops f-bombs and crude anatomical terms into every sentence. It's happened to me in a matter of days and it's not fun. IT'S NOT FUN!!! UNDERSTAND? I hope I've made my point clear

1 comment:

  1. It's probably only not fun because you haven't added wordfeud/words with friends to your video gaming. Scrabble in all forms is very fun and makes you feel really good about yourself.

    ReplyDelete