Pages

Costs $5 to enter the competition.

1 boy and 1 girl winner will split the money.

The winner will be based 100% on your before and after picture judged by an outside party.

As part of the competition, you will need to have a goal that you are working for- lose weight, lose size in your waist, gain muscle.

You need to submit a weekly update on your progress. i.e. I lost 3 lbs this week!

AHEM: Sarah wishes the pictoral evidence shown below were a part of her every day life.

Even as I sit here typing this, she's just laughing. No denial whatsoever. Guys...I think you can be proud.

And a little embarrassed. Oiled?! DERRICK.

A special shout-out to Cary, though: actually, there are no words. Some things...well, nevermind.

Fantastic. Thank you, thank you very much. Our lives will never be the same. Truly.

Sincerely,

DeeAura (who speaks for the rest of the female population in this room...consisting of a number that shall remain unspecified.)

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clydesdale for the win

Needless to say i never intended to be apart of this horrid competition. I believe that the body is a beautiful thing and should be appreciated in every form....

It was my intial plan to wake up this morning and after eating ice cream topped waffles and having my daily coffee to tell each of you how terrible you are for participating in this competition. However when i woke up this morning my wife turns to me and says " Hey fatty McFatty maybe you should exercise or your gonna turn into a Clydesdale(over 200 lbs )"

I cried for hours, i really did, because i was all out of ice cream to eat away my problems. So i have decided to Win this competition....But the opposite way. Starting today i am eating a 10,000 calorie diet. I will sculpt my fat in such a way that when you see me you'll say " Damn he is a fine looking Big man"

1 comment: