Pages

Costs $5 to enter the competition.

1 boy and 1 girl winner will split the money.

The winner will be based 100% on your before and after picture judged by an outside party.

As part of the competition, you will need to have a goal that you are working for- lose weight, lose size in your waist, gain muscle.

You need to submit a weekly update on your progress. i.e. I lost 3 lbs this week!

AHEM: Sarah wishes the pictoral evidence shown below were a part of her every day life.

Even as I sit here typing this, she's just laughing. No denial whatsoever. Guys...I think you can be proud.

And a little embarrassed. Oiled?! DERRICK.

A special shout-out to Cary, though: actually, there are no words. Some things...well, nevermind.

Fantastic. Thank you, thank you very much. Our lives will never be the same. Truly.

Sincerely,

DeeAura (who speaks for the rest of the female population in this room...consisting of a number that shall remain unspecified.)

Photobucket

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 3: Losing the shirt

Well, things are going so well and my results have come so rapidly that I've decided that wearing shirts around the house just isn't for me anymore. My roommates may have felt a little uncomfortable at first, but I think they've gotten used to the idea and realized that this is who I am now. When you look like I do it just doesn't make any sense to be burdened by a shirt. I think it's safe to say that Mitch is starting to catch the vision too. The other day I walked into the kitchen to find him cooking up a hearty breakfast, wearing only a football jersey and socks. He was crying and I noticed several strips of bacon scattered on the kitchen floor and hot grease splattered over everything. Apparently Mitchell had decided that it was time to show off the results of hundreds of squats, leg presses, lunges, and plyometrics and sustained several second degree burns to his bare thighs and shins. I helped clean him up and he seemed to calm down after his bath. I told him that he needed to wear pants for his own safety and after hours of fighting and crying he finally gave in and agreed.


3 comments:

  1. * FITS of laughter * Disgusting, Jason. Completely and utterly disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I log into a computer when I'm in public, I can't control my laughter. First, Dee's facebook thread, now this! But Mitch, I'm glad you are now wearing pants again and stopped crying. And Jason, put a shirt on.

    ReplyDelete