Pages

Costs $5 to enter the competition.

1 boy and 1 girl winner will split the money.

The winner will be based 100% on your before and after picture judged by an outside party.

As part of the competition, you will need to have a goal that you are working for- lose weight, lose size in your waist, gain muscle.

You need to submit a weekly update on your progress. i.e. I lost 3 lbs this week!

AHEM: Sarah wishes the pictoral evidence shown below were a part of her every day life.

Even as I sit here typing this, she's just laughing. No denial whatsoever. Guys...I think you can be proud.

And a little embarrassed. Oiled?! DERRICK.

A special shout-out to Cary, though: actually, there are no words. Some things...well, nevermind.

Fantastic. Thank you, thank you very much. Our lives will never be the same. Truly.

Sincerely,

DeeAura (who speaks for the rest of the female population in this room...consisting of a number that shall remain unspecified.)

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exhausted

The other night I had a dream that I did my first triathlon.  It was a triathlon in Banff National Park.  In my dream, I finished first out of everyone there.  So, I think that will be my goal for when I really do one.

My real goal is to finish alive.  You know, not die during the race.

I started my little training program on Saturday with a nice run.  Problem is, during the week, when I get home from school I want to go strait to bed.  So, I'm not sure how to train or workout (for good results) for that matter while I'm doing the things I'm doing right now.  I don't know that waking up earlier is the solution, because I'm already doing everything in my power to not fall asleep on the freeway in the mornings (car dance parties rock by the way).  Any ideas?  Please?!?

I guess I'll just be grateful that now whenever I do workout, I don't get sick.  Thank you, surgery!

On the bright side, I've lost 1 more pound and I even signed up for that website that Bethany wrote about.

About the before picture... someone just needs to take that for me.

Also, you should all sign up to do this triathlon with me!  Oh... girls only.

1 comment: