Pages

Costs $5 to enter the competition.

1 boy and 1 girl winner will split the money.

The winner will be based 100% on your before and after picture judged by an outside party.

As part of the competition, you will need to have a goal that you are working for- lose weight, lose size in your waist, gain muscle.

You need to submit a weekly update on your progress. i.e. I lost 3 lbs this week!

AHEM: Sarah wishes the pictoral evidence shown below were a part of her every day life.

Even as I sit here typing this, she's just laughing. No denial whatsoever. Guys...I think you can be proud.

And a little embarrassed. Oiled?! DERRICK.

A special shout-out to Cary, though: actually, there are no words. Some things...well, nevermind.

Fantastic. Thank you, thank you very much. Our lives will never be the same. Truly.

Sincerely,

DeeAura (who speaks for the rest of the female population in this room...consisting of a number that shall remain unspecified.)

Photobucket

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fitness Seminar Summer 11

As part of my re-certification for personal training I have to ear CEUs (continuing education units) Mostly they want you to do things like attend their seminars and take their online classes, all of these cost money. I decided to do all of the free stuff that I could this time, since next time I probably won't be able to (as I will have to earn more units)  One of the choices to earn CEUs was to host, or be invited to host, a fitness seminar. I was not invited to any, so i decided to put one of my own on. I did everything last minute... so organized...
Emily was gracious enough to let Todd and I spend the weekend at their house and to invite all of her friends to come. We created a Facebook event and told everybody we could think of.
Finally the morning of the seminar arrived and my computer deleted my awesome power point presentation, minutes before the seminar was to begin.  Thankfully I had printed handouts for everybody and had an great workout orginized.
As you look at the pictures I asked Meridith to walk around taking, you might notice that it's basically just my family there.... wah wah wah... short notice. I have had several requests since for a second round, and plan on giving people at least a months notice, you know, so they can show up :)
I did manage to earn all the CEUs required for my re-certification and just got notification that I am certified until December 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment